Exceptional quality of life, excellent educational opportunities, vast recreation, and safe environment, as well as, unmatched work ethic, business-friendly atmosphere, and lower-overall cost of living make Dunwoody a dynamic location.
Dunwoody is building its future on livability, at the Crossroads of Metro Atlanta.
- 8.1 million square feet
- Vacant: 15.7%
- Gross Rent Per SF: $20.95/year
- Net Absorption: 655,000 (12 month)
- 4.4 million square feet
- Vacant: 5.7%
- Avg. Triple Rent Per SF: $20.92/year
- Net Absorption: 66,000 (12 month)
- 1,500 hotel rooms
- 1.3 million square feet
- 10,154 units
- 12 million square feet
- 420 acres
- Number of Jobs within 3-mile radius: 132,000
- Educational Attainment 65% have Bachelor Degree or higher
- Households 21,671
- Mean age: 37
(Information by the City of Dunwoody)
To view more information please visit the United States Census Bureau’s Dunwoody Page.