AmeriCorps Position- Minimum 25 hours per week
AmeriCorps is the federal agency for national service and volunteerism. AmeriCorps provides opportunities for
Americans of all backgrounds to serve their country, address the nation’s most pressing challenges, and improve lives and
communities. Those who commit to serve are called “AmeriCorps Members. As an AmeriCorps Public Health grantee.
BPSOS is seeking motivated and passionate individuals to serve as an AmeriCorps Service Member. The right candidate
is highly cause-motivated, passionate about community services, enjoys working with digital media and platforms, is
digitally creative and technically savvy, and keeps pace with digital and social media trends.
• Create content for digital and other platforms as assigned.
• Brainstorm and assist with development of program flyers and promotion.
• Assist in drafting, distributing, and pitching news and features to media as assigned.
• Assist in the design and execution of campaigns and virtual events.
• Assist in creating and distributing monthly e-newsletters.
• Monitoring Face Book and responding to queries as assigned.
• Resource Gathering, storytelling & content marketing.
• Others as assigned.
• US citizen, national or lawful permanent resident
• Strong communication skills and ability to handle multitasks and work under deadlines.
• Bi-cultural or bilingual
• Be both a self-starter and a team player.
• Must pass criminal background check.
• Current student or recent graduate. Marketing major is a plus.
• Strong organizational skills, including proven ability to prioritize multiple projects at once, and produce high-
quality work with quick turnaround.
• Proficiency in Canva, photoshop, Excel & Instant Contact (nice to have)
For all above positions, qualified candidate must email cover letter (clearly stating how you meet or exceed the minimum
qualifications), current resume, and list of three professional references to email@example.com
BPSOS is an equal opportunity employer.