We are looking for a competent Program Coordinator to undertake a variety of administrative and program management
tasks. You will help in planning and organizing programs and activities as well as carry out important operational duties
• Conduct community outreach to the Asian American community
• Planning and coordination of a program and its activities
• Ensuring implementation of policies and practices
• Maintaining budget and tracking expenditures/transactions
• Manage communications through media relations, social media etc.
• Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
• Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
• Prepare paperwork and order material
• Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
• Identify and build strong partnerships with local, state, and regional partners/organizations
• Create documents, flyers, media and other advertisement materials to promote programs
• Work with program manager, staff, and volunteers to achieve targeted outcomes and performance.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Program Director to fulfill the mission of BPSOS
• Bachelor’s degree
• Be Bilingual and bi-cultural.
• Exceptional attitude, communication skills that include ability to explain sensitive topics one-on-one with clients,
and customer service skills.
• possess strong teamwork, cooperation, and collaboration skills in the work environment.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment and meet deadlines.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and other programs.
• Asian bilingual is highly preferred.
To apply visit: http://www.bpsos.org