Through a partnership between the Dunwoody Perimeter Chamber and the Georgia Chamber of Commerce, you will receive complimentary membership into the Georgia Chamber. This benefit is available at no additional cost to you; it is complimentary through your yearly local chamber membership investment. Should you choose to take advantage of this offer you will receive the additional benefits offered through listed below.
Voice for Business
- A team of government affairs professionals aggressively and proactively representing your business’ needs throughout the year at the State Capitol and in Washington, D.C.
- Participation in statewide initiatives and coalitions that help shape the Georgia Chamber’s annual legislative agenda
- Involvement in public policy development through grassroots participation and member surveys
- Weekly: Grassroots Business Action Network (GBAN) updates during the legislative session
- Quarterly: e-newsletter designed for Federation Members highlighting upcoming events/programs, public policy issues, etc.
- As needed: Legislative “Call to Action” action alerts, savings opportunities, surveys and event invitations
Events & Programs
- Reduced member pricing for Georgia Chamber signature events, such as Eggs & Issues, Congressional Luncheon and D.C. Fly-In
- Access to educational events, promotional opportunities and invitations to policy and competitiveness issues and events
Savings & Services
- Office Depot: 10-70% off office, breakroom and cleaning supplies
- UPS: Up to 34% off UPS shipping services, some of the most competitive rates available
- NOWaccount: Access to capital needed to grow your business
- Georgia and Federal Human Resources Library: 20% off with code GCCFED
For additional information or questions, please contact:
Paula Shiver 678.244.9703 | paula(at)dunwoodycommerce.org